Meet Dr. Terry L. Davidson
Whether the patient is a bright-eyed 3 year old at his first visit, or a senior citizen who has been with us for years, it is rewarding to meet their dental needs. Helping patients achieve and maintain optimal oral care through regular check-ups, restorative/cosmetic procedures and attention to good home habits allows me to be a partner in keeping smiles healthy and attractive. I am blessed to have many, many patients who have been with us for decades. As you can imagine, they now feel like family.
My wife Ann and I are proud parents of adult sons, Sam & Myles; and we continue to cherish the memory of our son, Hadley. I have been active in the Newton community and especially enjoy hobbies of hunting, fishing and golf.
Academic qualifications and professional affiliations are important: They validate my ability to provide the highest quality of service through years of skilled expertise and dedication to professional standards. There simply are no shortcuts or compromises to exceptional dental care.
- Emporia State University: B.A. Biology with honors
- University of Missouri, School of Dentistry: Doctor of Dental Surgery
- PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS:
- American Dental Association
- Kansas Dental Association
- 7th District Dental Society
- Create Dentistry Study Club